Listed below are all the upcoming events and dates for the Indiana NASP state program.
2019 Tournament Season Timeline
- December 1, 2018 – January 27, 2019 – Register qualifier tournaments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- January 1 – February 10, 2019 – Shoot qualifier tournaments
- January 1 – February 16, 2019 – Pre Register through the National NASP system (www.nasptournaments.org) for the 2019 Indiana NASP State Tournament
- February 13, 2019 – Announce qualifying teams and individuals
- Flight Selection – Each tier registration opens at 8 AM (ET) and closes on February 23, 2018 at 11:00 PM (ET) (www.nasptournaments.org)
- February 18, 2019 – Tier 1: 1st place teams from each division & qualifying individuals
- February 18, 2019 – Tier 2: To be announced based on qualifying scores
- February 19, 2019 – Tier 3: To be announced based on qualifying scores
- February 19, 2019 – Tier 4: To be announced based on qualifying scores
- February 20, 2019 – 11:00 PM ET – Flight Selection closes
- Tier assignments are based ENTIRELY on the scores submitted from the qualifiers
- March 9, 2019 – Indiana State Tournament, Indiana State Fairgrounds, Indianapolis
Local qualifiers accepting additional teams will be listed here as they become available. Please contact the qualifier host.
- Dugger Union Community Schools in Dugger has room for additional teams archers at their qualifier on 2/2/2019. Please contact Mark Hiatt at email@example.com if you are interested
- Christian Academy of Madison in Madison has room for two teams at their qualifier on 2/2/2019. Please contact Andrew Hoskins at
firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
- Seymour High School in Seymour has room for additional teams at their qualifier on February 8 – 9, 2019. Please contact Jill Purkhiser at email@example.com if you are interested
All Official NASP Registered Events
Below is a link to the NASPTournament.org website that will show all officially registered NASP events in the state of Indiana.
UPDATE **As of 12/11/2018 there are over 40 local tournaments available at the website below.